Monday, May 14, 2012

Liturgical Time Veil Shop Offers a Treat and More

"Liturgical Time Veil Shop: Headcovering Ladies, We Have a Treat for You"

Sweet and fun! Look at this "Christian Headcovering Mug," from the Veil Shop on Etsy:



Also, check through all the pages at Liturgical Time's Etsy shop and website, for lovely headcoverings.  From their page: "We provide handmade chapel veils, mantillas, and headcoverings for our patrons to wear in church, at prayer, or in everyday life. We are able to take special orders, and to provide some customization, so don't hesitate to make special requests. Special sales, promotions, and giveaways are posted on our blog: http://www.liturgicaltime.blogspot.com".  The author and creator, Michelle, writes about home keeping and traditional church topics in her home blog.


Liturgical Time Veil shop has its own blog called "Liturgical Time Veil Shop", with articles and other information specifically written toward veiling and head covering. Find Michelle's own personal reasoning in this article: "Why I Wear Catholic Chapel Veil".

Many blessings to you, Michelle, as you and your family serve others and the LORD.

3 comments:

Michelle @ Liturgical Time said...

Thanks so much for visiting and featuring my shop and blogs. I have long been a follower of your blog and enjoy is immensely. I am honored to be featured on your fine blog.
Peace and Blessings!
~Michelle

Umm Carter said...

LOL thats just funny. I am muslim and cover and weirdest question I thought I ever got was "Are you baptist?" lol I grew up in the bible belt and I never met a babtist that covered her hair with anything but an ornate hat (old ladies). Any way I would love it with christian ladies, or any ladies would dress more modestly because then angry close minded weirdos would have a harder time finding me to bother me LOL. That and modest dress is such an enriching way to live. I think I am probably preaching to the choir here though LOL

Michelle Maddocks said...

Umm Carter, Thank you for finding this funny and for sharing your experience with misunderstandings! Sorry I missed your comment until today, and now your link to your blog doesn't work. Thanks again for dropping by.