Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Attention Etsy Headcovering Shops!!!

Please post to this blog article with a link to your Etsy shop, and I will post a collection of links in an article here soon. Please also let me know if I may include a sample photo of your work here, as well as any other particular information about the head coverings that you provide at your site that you would like to share with those who would otherwise not know about you.

If you know of an Etsy shop that you would recommend, write and let me know that too.

This is because I want to help people to understand and be encouraged about wearing those headcoverings. I don't get compensated usually when I share information here. Maybe I should write an e-book?

Thank you in advance!

3 comments:

Devorah Channah said...

Hi and thank you, that is really nice of you to do this! My shop is at the following link and you are welcomed to use a sample from my site, if needed: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DevorahChannah?ref=si_shop

Cammie Diane said...

I would love for you to include my shop (and you can use any photos on the shop or I could email you more!). The address is:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/asnoodforallseasons

Thanks!

Alana said...

I would love to do that, but I am not sure how to proceed. My etsy shop is www.freetocover.etsy.com