Saturday, November 14, 2009

Off Topic - Foot Covering Contest

Excuse me, everyone. I am only human, and I would dearly like to own and wear a pair of these Whooga Ugg Boots. I thought maybe you all would be interested too?

ugg boots sale

"Win a pair of ugg boots in 2 simple steps. Open to everyone in every country!"

Click the image above.




Here's what the factory has to say about their product:

"You've found the world’s most comfortable ugg boots. The thicker merino sheepskin used in our ugg boots cools your toes in summer and warms in winter to produce a supremely comfortable 22 degree constant temperature. Unlike other footwear, ugg boots are made from a natural insulator. Constantly circulating air prevents heat exchange keeping you comfortable regardless of the temperature. With thicker sheepskin we offer greater insulation, comfort and strength."

(all images are from the Whooga webiste)

2 comments:

Michelle Therese said...

Those have to be the ugliest shoes known to man kind. I'll never understand how they ever became popular LOL!

They look just like mukluks but at least mukluks serve a purpose up in the arctic.

Michelle Maddocks said...

I agree they're ugly - but I'm already cold up here in Ontario, and I need a new pair of warm boots! Comfortable would be nice.... :)