Saturday, June 28, 2008

Note from the TH Blogger

I will be out of town and unable to respond to comments for a while - please continue to leave comments, or news articles or blog entries of interest, for me to post. Comments require my approval, so you won't see your comments any time soon. Many thanks to those of you who have commented on the news and notes here, and to those of you who continue to link here to keep informed.

Please continue to search through the articles and links in the "Those Headcoverings" web pages. Look through the Google news feeder thing I added to the side bar for news. Look through the Christian blogs I've linked to as well, and their side bars. Just keep walking. . . .

"It is good to learn, and even better to act on what you believe to be true."

No comments: